•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: N-400 denied... need advice?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    ------------------------------------------------------

Hi, Did your trip for more than 6 months was with in 5 year time frame or prior to 5 year time frame. Can you share your personal email, I would like to get in touch with you.
    Any further info possibly?

Comment

Hi I am very sorry to hear your denied. I was wondering did your green card is already 10 years or still on probation? If it is 10 years I would say you can wait til your 5th year green card and apply individually. Now you are 4th years of green card all you have to is wait another 9 months to complete your 5 years requirement unless you travel a lot. There is no point to apply hearing, I did same things for my mom but still got denied because she traveled too much.....I would wait another 9 months since the application is about $695.
      I recommend you to read more about naturalization & citizenship
      http://mshahlaw.com

Comment

Is this entire process now even tougher under Trump? Or basically the same?

Comment

By every account that I have seen Trump wants to end the legacy of immigration that built this country from the ground up.

What happened to the American ideal of give us your tired, give us your poor...

Comment

Excellent discussion above. From what i can see the law is still all the same.

There are no big changes to this area yet I assume.
            I am similarly struggling with this issue.

Comment

I can only pray that we are leaving this orange man nightmare and immigration will be normal again.

Comment

You got your wish!

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
                  I can only pray that we are leaving this orange man nightmare and immigration will be normal again.
                  Well, not so fast; he may be back???

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                  x

the color of milk is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X