USAC Banner 728x90

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Resignation: I never signed on deputation letter.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resignation: I never signed on deputation letter.

I resigned from company "A", company "A" processed my H1B Visa, and I work for them in US for 1.5 years. I have given them two weeks notice, but company want I should give two month notice as mentioned in my deputation letter when I was coming from India. I never signed on deputation letter. Now my company threatening me to file a case against me if I leave organisation before 8 weeks. Please suggest what should I do.

re: Resignation: I never signed on deputation letter.

They cannot force you to stay unless you signed a contract and agreed to certain notice term.

Comment

I have a question. I am current carrying out an H1-B transfer and I received my separation notice in the mail from my previous employers and it states "resigned in lieu of dismissal". Will this effect my transfer

Comment

It should have no effect.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x

the color of milk is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X