Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are EB-5 visas really available to people from any country?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are EB-5 visas really available to people from any country?

Are EB-5 visas really available to people from any country in the world?
    Does that include smaller less-developed countries?
    I am from Ghana, e,g, is that still possible as a practical matter.

Re: Are EB-5 visas really available to people from any country?

Legally, yes.
    However, as a practical matter people from countries without reliable tax and financial documentation may find it more difficult due to the documentation requirements of the visa.
    Keep your records in order!

Comment

US Citizenship and Immigration Services administers the EB-5 Program. Under this program, entrepreneurs (and their spouses and unmarried children under 21) are eligible to apply for a Green Card (permanent residence) if they make the necessary investment in a commercial enterprise in the United States; and plan to create or preserve 10 permanent full-time jobs for qualified U.S. workers. This program is known as EB-5 for the name of the employment-based fifth preference visa that participants receive.

Comment

even cuba???

Comment

Can I do it from Cuba, these days??

Comment

There are no country-based restrictions to apply for an EB-5 visa. All foreign nationals can file an EB-5 petition. Once the EB-5 petition is approved, you can apply for the conditional permanent residency visa.

Comment

I personally can't help but feel they discriminate against countries that are third world countries...

Comment

I think as long as Trump is here the whole system is basially KAPUT!

Comment

Originally posted by habb 330 View Post

I personally can't help but feel they discriminate against countries that are third world countries...

Nah, I think if you've got he cash, their pretty open to having you!

Fair or unfair as that may be.

Comment

I tend to think is VERY unfair and not a good way to handle that segment of immigration.
                    But a lot of countries allow it, not just the USA.

Comment

Originally posted by IMO InMyOpinion View Post
                      I tend to think is VERY unfair and not a good way to handle that segment of immigration.
                      But a lot of countries allow it, not just the USA.

Practically every country does it now. It IS an economic booster.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x

the color of a blueberry is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...
                      X