Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm illegal in the US but I'm married to a US Citizen. How can I get my green card?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I'm illegal in the US but I'm married to a US Citizen. How can I get my green car

it is possible to become a us citizen. contact me.

Comment

Re: I'm illegal in the US but I'm married to a US Citizen. How can I get my green car

One should be suspicious of a person trolling for business on a website.
      Due to a recent promotion, I should now be referred to as Major Obvious.

I would not be trying to provide information and knowledge if I did not sympathize.

Some days it is just not worth chewing through the restraints to face life.

Comment

Excellent overall discussion above, helped a lot, thank you all!!!

Comment

Trump is making even honest relationships a lot more difficult.
          Soon nobody will want to come to the USA.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
            Soon nobody will want to come to the USA.
            That would be great.

Comment

Yeah great for the economy and tourism. Right.

Comment

sill today - if you at least entered legally (even if you overstayed) you can get permission to stay after you marry.

Comment

I hope that will apply to people fleeing the war with Russia as well!

MV

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  Stick Out Tongue :p Smile :) Mad :mad: Wink ;) Frown :( Big Grin :D Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                  x

the color of a blueberry is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X