Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am a UK citizen so cannot enter the green card lottery

I am a UK citizen so cannot enter the green card lottery. My American fiance died -- we hadn\'t yet married. I want to live in the USA. That leaves me with finding an employer. I teach English as a Second Language but also have a BA in International Business and Language (I speak Italian, some Spanish) so can work in a company at mid-manager level. What is my best chance of getting a job - i.e. what large companies hire from the UK on a
    regular basis. Also, can I get a job teaching.

Re: green card

Almost all of them hire for various reasons but your skill must be in short supply in the US. You could get hired in a UK firm and ask that they transfer to the USA--that is sometimes slightly easier.

Comment

I am sorry but sometimes it is not enough to want to live in the US. As you probably know there are millions and millions people crossing the border every day. Well, anyway, my point was that you don't really have enough legal reasons to come to the US. Indeed, it would be the best option for you to get hired by US company or at least represent UK corporation here.
      Unfortunately, language skills are not in a high demand today,so you should not probably hope for this. But BA in business with international prospective might be just your advantage.
      My best wishes and good luck,
      Hope I could be any help.

Comment

Someone I happened to meet told me that she entered the USA legally and has been living in the USA for OVER 23 YEARS and has NEVER left the USA during the 23 years she lives in this country. Does she qualify to get a green card? What are the laws governing this kind of issue?

Kindly please comment.

Comment

Hi there,
          One of the best dedicated services of handling my Green Card application thus far. I was initially apprehensive in applying via internet service, therefore my satisfaction is even greater. Your services were so far beyond my expectations! I was delighted to receive prompt replies to my e-mails, informed answers to my questions and a phone call from the representative when it was necessary. I know how important it is, in dealing with the United States immigration authorities, to be well organized and follow specific requirements. Wilhelm Shiller, Arietta guided me through this process with care and dedication. I would like to extend a special thanks for the extra care and for what seems like a personal desire to make every application a winner!
          Gregoria,
          Japan

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Frown :( Big Grin :D Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
          x

the color of milk is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X