Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F1 to green card

i am older than my husband but we have been married for 3 years and been together for 6 years. he has not wanted a green card but i am trying to get one for him because i think he will be staying here after he becomes a dr and i do not wish to go to his country to live. he is still in school with good grades. i am not working and cant suport him. he is working with the Co-Op of the school now and he is able to suport both of us. how do i get his green card now with me and no job. he is syrian national.

Re: F1 to green card

See if the link below helps,,,

See immigration through family members:

Immigration through a Family Member

Comment

i am sorry the link is not working. ty so much

Comment

You can try to self-petition in eb2-niw or eb1a. You should have a good (6or so) publication record and recommendations showing you are eligible. I flied mine in eb2 niw just after my phd. I believe i could h ave done it during also.

I used a self petition using example packet from:
        Green card for PhD, self petition, national interest wavier (EB2-NIW), extraordinary ability (EB1A)

Comment

You can visit following for detail

Immigration to USA: Green Card Through Self Petition for PhD Students

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          Stick Out Tongue :p Smile :) Mad :mad: Wink ;) Frown :( Big Grin :D Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
          x

the color of milk is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X