•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Second J-1 Visa program

Can I come back for a second J-1 Visa program? THANX

Re: Second J-1 Visa program

In certain situations this is possible, although it is more difficult to get a second J-1 Visa. The second training program must be significantly different than the first training program, or at a higher level. Trainees usually are encouraged by the J-1 Visa sponsorship organization to work in their country of citizenship or permanent residence for at least a year between the two J-1 Visa programs, sometimes longer, as this improves their chances of getting a second J-1 Visa. Please contact the J-1 Visa sponsorship organization for more information.

Comment

Re: Second J-1 Visa program

since you applied for a second j-1 visa a long time ago, it d be halpful for me if you tell me whether you got it or no? because i m applying for a second j-1 visa but i dont know my chances!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x

the color of a pink dog is ... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X