Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Return to U.S. Legally after deportation

I got depoerted back in 03 after living in the us for almoist 13 years . My parents took me there when i was 8 yrs old(legally,my dad had a work visa for ten yrs) so i was a minor ,after the visa expired they told us that we had to return to Peru,but my parents decided not to.It has been more than ten yrs and I heard that you can apply for the visa after that, I dont have any felony charges but i did get arrested once when i was 18 for wreckless driving .do i have a chance to go back or atleast get a tourist visa so i can visit ...thanks ,,,

Re: Return to U.S. Legally after deportation

You can apply. Based on your story, I would not expect you will ever be approved. It appears you are illegally living in Canada now, with no ties for returning to Peru.
    Due to a recent promotion, I should now be referred to as Major Obvious.

I would not be trying to provide information and knowledge if I did not sympathize.

Some days it is just not worth chewing through the restraints to face life.

Comment

I wish to inform you that you may file an application for permission to reapply for admission into the US. If the application is granted, then you may apply for either an immigrant visa or a non immigrant visa. If you apply for a non immigrant visa like the tourist visa then you must prove your non immigrant intent. Your arrest for reckless driving will be considered while determining your request for a visa.

AFF

Comment

canada?? im not living in Canada, Im in Lima Peru , have been for the past 10 years

Comment

thanks alot ,,

Comment

Originally posted by Gonzalo View Post
            canada?? im not living in Canada, Im in Lima Peru , have been for the past 10 years
            I'm sorry, I misunderstood your story. If mom n dad have appropriate status in the US, they should petition for you via I-130. Otherwise, you can apply for a visitor visa, if you have no intent to immigrate. I see no reason why you would be denied based on the one previous charge.
            Due to a recent promotion, I should now be referred to as Major Obvious.

I would not be trying to provide information and knowledge if I did not sympathize.

Some days it is just not worth chewing through the restraints to face life.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            Stick Out Tongue :p Smile :) Mad :mad: Wink ;) Frown :( Big Grin :D Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
            x

the color of milk is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X