Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Onshore student visa refusal from Australia

I completed 2 year study in Australia then i applied for further student visa onshore but I got refusal on 02/06/2010 cause of bogus bank documents. Than i went for MRT appeal but after 2 years I lost my case in MRT as well. I left Australia on 23june2012. I didnt got any stamp of barring on my passport when i left Australia even on my refusal letter nothing about if i am barring.
    Now i am offshore can i re-apply for student visa or any other visa ( like PR or spouse) ?
    Is there any kind of barring on me. If yes than what time it will take to come back to Australia again?
    My visa was refused on 2 april 2010 and after MRT decision 23june 2012 i left Australia can somebody tell me if i am barred than when it start on me when i refused visa or when i left Australia.
    I did not overstayed and no criminal record.

Re: Onshore student visa refusal from Australia

I wish to inform you that normally you will not be able to apply for a visa till 3 years from the date of leaving Australia. However, there are no provisions for waiver of the special return criteria for applicants who have been deported or whose visas have been cancelled or refused under the character provisions of the Migration Act.

AFF

Comment

Re-apply all you wish. Immigration usually does not readmit those they have caught of dishonesty. For some reason, they do not want people like you in their country. Go Figure.
      Due to a recent promotion, I should now be referred to as Major Obvious.

I would not be trying to provide information and knowledge if I did not sympathize.

Some days it is just not worth chewing through the restraints to face life.

Comment

Originally posted by AFFA View Post
        I wish to inform you that normally you will not be able to apply for a visa till 3 years from the date of leaving Australia. However, there are no provisions for waiver of the special return criteria for applicants who have been deported or whose visas have been cancelled or refused under the character provisions of the Migration Act.

AFF

Thanks AFFA

Can i apply for new zealand during this ban time. If yes i 'm thinking for new zealand on spouse visa. First i m thinking to apply for my wife alone if she gets student visa than i will go for spouse visa after few months. My wife got Australia visa refusal in july 2009 so it will any effect on her new zealand visa process.

Thanks

Comment

You will be required to submit documentation to prove your identity and credentials. If any part of your documentation is missing, your visa will be denied. If you can provide the missing documentation within a set time frame, your application may be reconsidered taking into account the new evidence. Typical documents required at a visa interview include your passport and certificates of education. The documentation needed varies depending on the type of visa you have applied for.
          Migrants may move to New Zealand with a student visa, a working holiday visa that is valid for up to 12 months or a work visa. If applicants are unsure of how long they want to live in New Zealand--or if they fail to qualify for a permanent visa--they may apply for a work-to-residence visa. This allows them to work in New Zealand for 30 months with the option of applying (or re-applying) for a permanent work visa after two years in the country. Those applying for a work visa must submit an Expression of Interest form, according to Immigration New Zealand website.

Comment

Hi bro i had the same problem. I was caught with fake work experience and thus i left australia way before my residency application was rejected. I left in 2010 nd my application was rejected in 2012. I left coz i was sick nd tired of thinking wat to do. Then i got married to nz work visa holder nd they rejected me on the grounds tht i am considered fraud in australian immigration though australian immigration says its not proved tht i was at fault so no barring no charges i m clean but nz immigration doesnt want to consider tht nd thus i m ****d. Now i m just waiting for my wife to get pr nd apply from there

Comment

How did Nz immigration know that you are considered fraud in australian immigration
              Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
              Hi bro i hHad the same problem. I was caught with fake work experience and thus i left australia way before my residency application was rejected. I left in 2010 nd my application was rejected in 2012. I left coz i was sick nd tired of thinking wat to do. Then i got married to nz work visa holder nd they rejected me on the grounds tht i am considered fraud in australian immigration though australian immigration says its not proved tht i was at fault so no barring no charges i m clean but nz immigration doesnt want to consider tht nd thus i m ****d. Now i m just waiting for my wife to get pr nd apply from there

Comment

Hi, I have over stayed in Australia, planning to leave here and come back again with a student visa before the 3 years ban lifted, is it possible? Is the 3 years ban for any kind of visa or just tourist visa? come back for study with the tuition fees paid receipt, does this consider a valid reason?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                x

the color of a banana is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X