Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deportation proceedings in Australia (!)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deportation proceedings in Australia (!)

hello. i have a question about that how is going deportation proceedings in australia.

thanks in advance

re: Deportation proceedings in Australia (!)

I wish to inform you that Migration Act 1958 governs deportation in Australia. In this regard deportation may be done because of several reasons and procedure to be taken depends upon facts of the case. Where the Commonwealth makes arrangements for a person removed or deported to be conveyed to a place outside Australia, that person is required to pay to the Commonwealth an amount equal to the passage money, plus other charges payable in respect of the conveyance. Generally a person is deported when a person is without visa or a crime has been committed by permanent resident.

AFF

Comment

re: Deportation proceedings in Australia (!)

Originally posted by kristina View Post
      hello. i have a question about that how is going deportation proceedings in australia.

thanks in advance
      They are going very well.
      Due to a recent promotion, I should now be referred to as Major Obvious.

I would not be trying to provide information and knowledge if I did not sympathize.

Some days it is just not worth chewing through the restraints to face life.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x

Do cats say meow or mooo?... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X