Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GETTING BACK INTO THE USA AFTER BEING DEPORTED IN 1997 FOR DRUG CHARGES

The judge is correct. When you marry someone it should not be because you can live with them. It should be because you cannot live without them. Either go live with your husband or divorce him.
    Due to a recent promotion, I should now be referred to as Major Obvious.

I would not be trying to provide information and knowledge if I did not sympathize.

Some days it is just not worth chewing through the restraints to face life.

Comment

I suppose now with TRUMP my chances are about zero in a very similar situation?
      I made one small mistake but I am paying for it for years.

Comment

Originally posted by lululoca52 View Post
        Cousin. She asked him who had and he told her that his brother just bought from so and so. That my friend is conspiracy to distribute. He had no drugs on him as I have all the reports concerning his arrest. He did 6 months only, but that destroyed my family. This was 1990. The war on drugs was hardcore. But they didn't get the big dealers, they got joe smoe on the street. And sometimes people like my husband.
        The immigration judge sarcastically told me to carry myself to DR to live and when I told him I was born in N.Y. I was told I should've known better than to marry one of them. Referring to my husbands country of origin. Many were deported back in the day for stupidity.
        Such a sad Story.
        When will the US learn to handle these issues a different way.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          I suppose so Yes--

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

Do you have to ask?

Even the Harvard grads from abroad are getting booted out of the country these days.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            Stick Out Tongue :p Smile :) Wink ;) Mad :mad: Frown :( Big Grin :D Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x

the color of snow is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X