Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pending UAE case but deported can we enter other GCC country? Oman, Kuwait?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pending UAE case but deported can we enter other GCC country? Oman, Kuwait?

Hello everyone.
    PLEASE GAVE ME BEST ADVICE

My business goes down and had put me on a lot of financial trouble .
    I was employee at the same time in UAE.
    Unfortunately my previous company file a case against me for breach of trust and run away. I tried to fight over the court and unfortunately from the jail they had send me to immigration and deported me.
    The verdict for the another case came later after dubai deported me.
    I was shock on the events that happen to my life..
    I thought i could not recover for the traumatic experience inside the jail.
    I recieve several mails from the bank that i have loans that Ithey already filed a case agaisnt me in UAE.
    One big question now;
    1. Is it safe to go to Oman to work if i have. Job offer despite of the pending arrest and cases in UAE?
    2. Is there any interpol activity going on in Oman and uae?

Please enlighten me and I really wanted to work again tonstart over my life. I would really appreciate the help and assistance

Re: Pending UAE case but deported can we enter other GCC country? Oman, Kuwait?

Oman is also a GCC, so whenever you enter Oman law enforcement will get all the details of your case at the time of emigration clearance. If is safe to land in other Arab countries which is not listed as GCC.

Comment

Originally posted by Restored View Post
      Hello everyone.
      PLEASE GAVE ME BEST ADVICE

My business goes down and had put me on a lot of financial trouble .
      I was employee at the same time in UAE.
      Unfortunately my previous company file a case against me for breach of trust and run away. I tried to fight over the court and unfortunately from the jail they had send me to immigration and deported me.
      The verdict for the another case came later after dubai deported me.
      I was shock on the events that happen to my life..
      I thought i could not recover for the traumatic experience inside the jail.
      I recieve several mails from the bank that i have loans that Ithey already filed a case agaisnt me in UAE.
      One big question now;
      1. Is it safe to go to Oman to work if i have. Job offer despite of the pending arrest and cases in UAE?
      2. Is there any interpol activity going on in Oman and uae?

Please enlighten me and I really wanted to work again tonstart over my life. I would really appreciate the help and assistance
      Have already told you the Solution for it and you cannot find a better ome at all. Have a look at the post replied earlier.

Sorry about the consequences you had to face. Well if you have an offer from Oman, you can gladly accept it as there would not be any issues with you in Oman immigration as far as the the case details are not shared in the GCC system, any cheque dishonor case will not make an issue to your status in OMAN but at times fraudulent cases are uploaded with case details in the GCC system, only then there would be problems to you at the OMAN Immigration. For any other detailed information on the same, email to [email protected]
      www.uaedebtsolutions.com

Comment

Originally posted by Dontyouworry View Post
        Have already told you the Solution for it and you cannot find a better ome at all. Have a look at the post replied earlier.

Sorry about the consequences you had to face. Well if you have an offer from Oman, you can gladly accept it as there would not be any issues with you in Oman immigration as far as the the case details are not shared in the GCC system, any cheque dishonor case will not make an issue to your status in OMAN but at times fraudulent cases are uploaded with case details in the GCC system, only then there would be problems to you at the OMAN Immigration. For any other detailed information on the same, email to [email protected]
        How will i know if I am in GCC system?
        We all need to work and move on our life.. Some jobs in dubai again but cannot accept it anymre because i have xase in abudhabi pending
        And now some offer in oman and kuwait and imafraid to go.
        Please gave mebest advice

Comment

Re: Pending UAE case but deported can we enter other GCC country? Oman, Kuwait?

yes thats is true, everyone has to move on so just being afraid of things you are not sure about makes no sense. you can email at **************************** and will advise you on what exactly has to be done and you will have confirmation on your travel status to other GCC countries.
          www.uaedebtsolutions.com

Comment

If I have a case in Kuwait, can I still enter other GCC state s?

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
              If I have a case in Kuwait, can I still enter other GCC state s?
              Yes you can enter but that us subject to your legal status in the GCC. You need to have a Case Check/Immigration Check done to find out your status and if found to have no GCC Ban, you can of course enter other GCC countries. Send us email to contact @uaedebtsolutions.com for detailed discussion on the same or if you need the Case Check to be done.
              www.uaedebtsolutions.com

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              Stick Out Tongue :p Smile :) Mad :mad: Wink ;) Frown :( Big Grin :D Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x

the color of milk is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X