X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blacklist from Bahrain

Dear sir,
    This is to kind inform you that i m blacklist from Bahrain since 2010. But the court have not blacklisted me. Only from immigration. There was a fraud case on my name and i finished my 1 year sentence in bahrain prison. After i was free to work in Bahrain but i told to police that i want to go to Pakistan. They send me Pakistan and blacklisted me.

Sir how can i finish this blacklist now its almost 5 years
    Plz help.

Thanks & Best Regards
    TH

Re: Blacklist from Bahrain

I wish to inform you that if you were blacklisted from entering Bahrain then you may contact Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Kingdom of Bahrain and General Directorate of Nationality, Passports and Residence in the Kingdom of Bahrain for removing any objection to your visa so that you may travel to Bahrain. You may show your court documents that entire term was spent and that you have left Bahrain willingly and now 5 years have passed without any criminal record thus ban should be removed.

AFF

Comment

Re: Blacklist from Bahrain

Thanks for your kind reply. But today i have checked from there but they not clearing me .What can i do now.

Comment

I hope it worked out for you. I am in a similar situation.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x

the color of a banana is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X