Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Italian and Canadian passports.

Hi. Good morning. I have questions regarding inviting first degree family members. I can have both Italian and Canadian passports. Now I just wanted to know which one is better and easier for inviting my first_degree family members ? ( Easier in relation to the time of process and money needed )

I wish to inform you that in most circumstances, Canadian citizens do not require visitor, business, transit or other visas to enter the United States, either from Canada or from other countries. There are, however, some exceptions to this situation. Further, the Visa Waiver Program (VWP) enables most citizens or nationals of Italy to travel to the United States for tourism or business for stays of 90 days or less without obtaining a visa. Travelers must have a valid Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA) approval prior to travel and meet all requirements prescribed. If one prefers to have a visa in the passport, one may apply for a visitor (B) visa. You may contact an attorney and seek further guidance.

AFF​

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Smile :) Mad :mad: Wink ;) Frown :( Big Grin :D Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x

the color of a banana is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)