USAC Banner 728x90

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I know my name was added to the ECL list ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I know my name was added to the ECL list ?

how i know my name is add to ecl list have or not have.

re: How do I know my name was added to the ECL list ?

I wish to inform you that Election Commission of Pakistan has presented initial draft list of voters. In this regard you can confirm your name from Election Commission and know that your name is registered or not.

AFF

Comment

Re: How do I know my name was added to the ECL list ?

You can find out whether you are a registered voter or not by sending sms your Computerized National Identity Card number to concerned number and you will subsequently receive a message in Urdu confirming your registration as well as electoral area, along with the serial number in electoral rolls. You can simply go to your nearest display center to confirm the details also.

Comment

You will have to get in touch with the Election Commission and browse through their list to find out whether your name is listed in it or not. And as Lexus said you can find out by sending an SMS to the Computerized National Identity Card number to find out whether you are a registered voter or not.
        California Foreclosure Attorney -- John Dzialo

Comment

haha....you usually get a confirmation from Interior Ministry at your address in pak..otherwise its your right to check this status from them ...
          shortcut ....ask some guy in a passport office/airport immigration

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          Stick Out Tongue :p Smile :) Mad :mad: Wink ;) Frown :( Big Grin :D Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
          x

the color of a banana is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X