Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The question is if I can go to the USA again and apply for visa or I am banned due to debts?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The question is if I can go to the USA again and apply for visa or I am banned due to debts?

Hello,

I was at the hospital in the USA in 2014 and got the bill. My insurance has covered some part of the bill but not the whole ticket. The question is if I can go to the USA again and apply for visa or I am banned?

I wish to inform you that debt default is a civil matter thus your visa may not be restricted. If you enter USA however and if hospital is having any judgment then hospital may seek its enforcement against you through court.

AFF

Comment

Yeah I agree. I have family abroad that have come and gone a number of times with no issue under similar circumstances, and no allow allows otherwise to my knowledge.

If all else is okay with you, you should be fine fazel.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x

the color of a banana is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)