Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3 year re-entry ban into Australia will it effect going to Asia?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 year re-entry ban into Australia will it effect going to Asia?

I had my second working holiday visa cancelled due to not completing the full amount of agricultural work required. When entering Australia I had my visa cancelled and received a 3 year re-entry ban. I know the ban applies to New Zealand and may affect USA and Canada, but will it affect me going to Asia as a tourist? There is nothing in my passport but I am not sure electronically. I am from UK and have no history of a criminal record. Any advice welcome.

Re: 3 year re-entry ban into Australia will it effect going to Asia?

I wish to inform you that a 3 year re-entry ban does not affect your travel to Asia. In this regard you can have your tourist visa or can travel under Visa Waiver Program. Each country has its own entry restriction laws and are generally not affected by other countries re entry ban.

AFF

Comment

Originally posted by AFFA View Post
      I wish to inform you that a 3 year re-entry ban does not affect your travel to Asia. In this regard you can have your tourist visa or can travel under Visa Waiver Program. Each country has its own entry restriction laws and are generally not affected by other countries re entry ban.

AFF
      Thank you for your response. As I'm from the UK I don't need to apply for a visa before I go so fingers crossed everything is fine! I will look into the Visa waiver.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x

the color of a banana is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X