Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• refusal of a visa to visit his country of origin

i was born in france i was brought to mauritius at the age of 1 my parents r mauritian but at that time they possessed all their legal paper to stay in france. i never visited france and i went to ask for a visa to visit france by even giving a bank guarantee to guarantee that i have no intention to stay more than my proposed date.but they refused me several time. is it legal to forbid a man not to see his country of origin? even once. im still fighting for a visit in france and i even try to ask a visa for germany and this also has been rejected is it legal to refuse me entrance in the european country, what steps can i take?

Re: refusal of a visa to visit his country of origin

It is not illegal. But if need be get legal counsel to help you get the visa. Once all assurances of your return are in place you should get it easily.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x

the color of milk is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X