USAC Banner 728x90



No announcement yet.

refugee resettlement question

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • refugee resettlement question

    My relatives in Vietnam applied for the refugee resettlement but was denied by the USCIS, the reason being discrepanies in their credibility citing 212(a)(6)(c) misrepresentation of material facts. A waiver was this inadmissibility can be requested. I would like to know if my relatives in Vietnam can file for this waiver and deal with the situation from their side of things or would it be better to get a US lawyer involved to file for this waiver. And also what are all my options for my relatives so they can come to the States. Thank you.

  • #2
    Re: refugee resettlement question

    Obtaining a waiver of 212(a)(6)(c) misrepresentation is a complex legal matter. Your relatives should engage the services of a competent U.S. immigration law attorney rather than trying to do it themselves.


    Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:

    the color of a blueberry is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

    widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.