Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FRIEND WAS DEPORTED BUT THEY DID NOT FINGERPRINT HIM

I HAVE A FRIEND WHO IS AN AMERICAN BORN CITIZEN, WHO IS MARRIED TO A MAN FROM JAMAICA, THEY HAVE THREE KIDS AND HAVE BEEN MARRIED FOR 18 YEARS. I AM NOT SURE OF THE EXACT SITUATION, BUT SOMEHOW HE WAS DEPORTED THROUGH LOUISIANA AND SENT TO JAMAICA, BUT THEY DID NOT FINGERPRINT HIM OR DO ANYTHING THAT THEY DID TO THE OTHER PEOPLE THAT WERE SENT OUT OF THE COUNTRY. WHAT IF ANYTHING CAN HE DO TO GET BACK TO THE UNITED STATES AND SHOULDN'T HE BE ABLE TO STAY IN THE UNITED STATES since he's been married for all of these years?

LIKE I SAID PREVIOUSLY, I'M NOT SURE OF THE SITUATION, BUT I KNOW SHE MENTIONED SOMETHING ABOUT BEATING HIS CASE, AND THAT IT WAS RECORDED ON THE ANSWERING MACHINE..

DOES ANYONE KNOW THE ANSWER TO THIS BIZARRE QUESTION

re: FRIEND WAS DEPORTED BUT THEY DID NOT FINGERPRINT HIM

You need to contact the Dept of Homeland Security and find out what happened; if he really was deported he likely cannot come back, at least for a ten year or more period...WLD lawyers could intervene if need be.

Comment

re: FRIEND WAS DEPORTED BUT THEY DID NOT FINGERPRINT HIM

Sounded like a setup, probably facial appearance was good enough to convict him for deportation and had enough previous's criminal activities and criminal records,fingerprints that wasn't needed !, if he was doing something illegaly and he's status was illegal for the first place then more than likely he will be prosecuted then

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x

the color of milk is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X