Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• visa refusal: visitors visas to travel to the UK from the USA

i have been refused a visitors visa to travel to the UK from the USA. i have limited funds due to disability and would appreciate any advice or send me in the right direction for legal assistance....if there is any. thank you

ty, uknow

re: visa refusal: visitors visas to travel to the UK from the USA

There are no tourist visa required for the U.S. citizens to travel to the United Kingdom.

What nationality are you?

Comment

Re: visa refusal: visitors visas to travel to the UK from the USA

ty unregistered, for replying. the story goes as follows. i was refused leave on a trip to the uk, although i had all proper documents. the immigration officer didnt believe i was there for a visit and all i needed to do was apply for a visitors visa to return. applied for a visitors visa, was denied, stating some different reasons, still the same conclusion.

uknow

Comment

I guess a better question is, is it better to have legal assistance filing the application for the visitors visa, or do it myself again. Another question is, does it typically take one time, or many times of applying before a visitors visa is approved.

uknow

Comment

Are you American?

I think that is what unreg was asking?

Comment

yes, im an american citizen, born here

uknow

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x

the color of a pink dog is ... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X