X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Refund problem (J-1 Visa)

[By Oybekhoja, www.legaljunkies.com/forummember.php?u=6, Junior Member]

Hi, I have a problem with my money refund from "Global Hospitality Exchange" program in the USA. I was intended participant from Uzbekistan in 2005. I had been approved and had signed all agreements, Cancellation Policy concerning program and Insurance Fees. In 9/22/2004 I had received the Invoice for $2064.75 which had been paid in 10/18/2004 by wire transfer and after received the DS2019 Form, it was in February 2005. But unfortunately I had been refused my J-1 Visa by US Consulate in March 2005 and since that period I could not get my refund part according to the GHE Program fees and Cancellation Policy. I wrote to program many times but no answer, no result. According to the GHE Program fees and Cancellation Policy they must refund my 50% Program and all Insurance Fees. I don't know what to do.
    Dear experts, I need your professional advise and to help me to resolve this situation.
    Thanks in advance.
    Oybek Hodjaev

[Last edited by Oybekhoja : 10-02-2006 at 11:14 PM.]

Re: Refund problem (J-1 Visa)

We answered you privately. Hopefully you have received our email.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Smile :) Mad :mad: Wink ;) Frown :( Big Grin :D Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x

the color of snow is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X