Acworth, GA:
In 1999 my mother-in-law came to U.S. under R2 visa under her husband. She has 6 daughters. one was born here, two married Americans (one me), one is now over 18, and she has 2 still under her. Husband left in Nov. 2008 back to home country, never to return. Abandoned her here and married another in home country. Her visa expired last year along with her dependents visas and she takes care of 3 minor daughters. They all live in GA so she can't even renew her Driver's liscense. She has to work. No money to leave, needs a visa. HOW?