Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STATUS AFTER DIVORCE: CAME TO THE U.S. ON K1 AND GOT MARRIED IN 30 DAYS

SIR I AM FROM INDIA AND CAME TO US ON K1 AND GOT MARRIED IN 30 DAYS , AND I GOT CONDITION GREEN CARD FOR 2 YEAR, NOW MY WIFE DONT WANT TO CONTINUE AND HAD FILED FOR DIVORCE ARGUING JUST A CULTURAL PROBLEM , IN THIS CONDITION AFTER DIVORCE WHT WILL BE MY STATUS CAN I STAY FOR 2 YRS IN US AND CAN I GO TO INDIA AND COME BACK TO US FOR A SHROT TIME OF 15 DAYS AND CAN I GET PERMENANT GREEN CARD AFTER TWO YEAR AS I AM INOCCENT ONE AND I HAVENT DONE ANY ILLEGAL THING SIR PL GUIDE ME I AM IN GREAT DILEMA THANKS and she is preparing for new marriage if she informed us embassy to deport me can she do tht dose she has tht right to deport me

re: STATUS AFTER DIVORCE: CAME TO THE U.S. ON K1 AND GOT MARRIED IN 30 DAYS

I wish to submit that your wife does not have a right to deport you. However, in this case your wife can inform the USCIS. USCIS will then look into the matter of divorce and will analyze your case. If they feel that your marriage is only for attaining US Green Card or US Citizenship then they may cancel your Green Card and thereafter you may be deported back to India. However, if USCIS feels that you are a victim and you had come to US by marriage for love and affection in marriage and not for any personal purpose then they may not cancel your Green Card.

AFF

Comment

I was in the same position and was able to keep my green card!!

So dont give up.

Comment

Originally posted by AFFA View Post
        I wish to submit that your wife does not have a right to deport you. However, in this case your wife can inform the USCIS. USCIS will then look into the matter of divorce and will analyze your case. If they feel that your marriage is only for attaining US Green Card or US Citizenship then they may cancel your Green Card and thereafter you may be deported back to India. However, if USCIS feels that you are a victim and you had come to US by marriage for love and affection in marriage and not for any personal purpose then they may not cancel your Green Card.

AFF
        GUEST WHT U DID NEXT I AM ALSO TRYING TO GIVE FIGHT

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          I was in the same position and was able to keep my green card!!

So dont give up.
          SO WHT U DID I AM ALSO TRYING TO GIVE HER FIGHT AS I AM BEING CHEATED AND I AM OF NOWHERE PL GIVE YOUR MAIL ID I THINK U CAN GUIDE ME

Comment

I have problem with my husband, he stole birth certificate and was with fake papers illegal in USA, I didn't know that. A friend of him told me about his illigal imigration status in USA. Six months after the wedding he disappear and now I think he is in Ecuador. So on my marriage certidicate I am married for person I don't know even. I went back in my country - Bulgaria after he disppear, cause without him I couldn't go to the interview. So from 2 years I don't know where is he, and now when i knew about the problem with that fake documents I don't know what can I do from Bulgaria, can I prove that the person I married and the name on the papers are different. Who I have to speak with maybe the Embassy of USA in Bulgaria?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x

the color of snow is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X