Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My wife is a US Citizen

My wife has US citizenship and we are looking at moving to the US to work and live. We have visited three times over the last 18 months and enjoy everything about the place.

Can anyone advise the best way to do this? Is it better to apply for a visa in the States or is it best to apply and receive (hopefully) the visa to work and live from Australia?

Unfortunately I dont qualify for the new E-3 visa as I do not have a completed University degree. It would be nice

Re: My wife is a US Citizen

I can tell you almost 100% for sure - APPLY FROM AUSTRALIA! It is faster, less painful, and once again much more faster.
    Here in the US they will torture you, literally (send this, send that.)
    I am speaking from the personal experience working with clients abroad and within the US.
    Good luck.

Comment

Re: My wife is a US Citizen

My wife is us citizen and im from Australia also. The best way to do it is from Australia. It will be quicker like the previous post said. A very strong word of caution. Keep EVERY single piece of paper they send you no matter how insignificant you think it is. I have been in the US for 3yrs now and its been a absolute nightmare with immigration. They are always wanting more info etc making you pay more for the forms . In the end it is so much cheaper to hire an attorney. Make sure you keep all the previous approval notices, reciepts etc. Good luck with your case mate.

Comment

Re: iwant companion w/ my family

my father and sister do to petition me as a us citezen w/c is my father is born citizen and they live at the united states. but my problem are i have 2years old son and live in partner pinoy. i dont want to go abroad if they not companion w/ me. can we marriege before im going to states and we companion to go..

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x

the color of a pink dog is ... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X