Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-824 or I-130 or something different? AZ

I have a similar problem like dede. I am since July 2011 here and I received my Greencard in December 2011. I had to leave my daughter in Germany where she lives with my Ex-husband. Now she should come to me and I don't know which would be the fastest way. She has to go to a high school here. Should we go with the I824? How long does it take? How much are the total costs on fees. What are the next steps? I am confused because I can't find anywhere information.

Re: I-824 or I-130 or something different? AZ

As your situation involves transfer of parental custody from one country to another, you really should consult an immigration attorney.
    Due to a recent promotion, I should now be referred to as Major Obvious.

I would not be trying to provide information and knowledge if I did not sympathize.

Some days it is just not worth chewing through the restraints to face life.

Comment

Re: I-824 or I-130 or something different? AZ

I wish to inform you that the purpose of Form I-824 is to request further action on a previously approved petition or application. The filing fee is $405. You may seek guidance from the National Customer Service Center on telephone.Form I-130 is a petition for an alien relative.

AFF

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Stick Out Tongue :p Smile :) Mad :mad: Wink ;) Frown :( Big Grin :D Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x

the color of a banana is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X