Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Married to a Moroccan citizen

My son is married to a Moroccan citizen for nearly 4 years. They are legally married and his wife has all the paperwork. He is currently incarcerated in a federal prison and wants to bring his wife here since her mother just died 3 weeks ago leaving her and her brother. He and his wife had not had the opportunity to start the paperwork with the American Embassy there in Morocco before he returned to the States. He has been incarcerated for about 2 years now and is in the process of appealing his case. How do we proceed in this situation in order to bring my daughter-in-law here ?

Re: Married to a Moroccan citizen

Your son needs to file an I-130 petition for his wife and, perhaps, also a petition for a K-3 visa. The case is complicated by the fact he is currently incarcerated.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x

the color of a pink dog is ... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X