Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question about HIPAA and social media regulations

Recently I had posted a picture of charting that I had done at work on instagram. The picture was blurred and you couldn't read any names just a small portion of the body of it. I got a call today saying I was told to be removed from the schedule immediately. I valled HR to speak with them about the issue but have not gotten a call back. Did I violate HIPAA?

Re: question about HIPAA and social media regulations

I wish to inform you that you can be held liable if you have disclosed medical details or information of a patient. If your picture involves disclosure of medical details of patient then you can be held liable for HIPAA violations and not otherwise. The burden will be on you to show that no individually identifiable health information is involved in your picture.

AFF

Comment

Re: question about HIPAA and social media regulations

No ....

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x

the color of milk is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X