Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paying hospital bills

Do hospitals have to accept what you can afford financially to pay your bills?

Re: Paying hospital bills

No--but they often will. They can sue for the full amount due if they wish. You could threaten bankruptcy if need be.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
      No--but they often will. They can sue for the full amount due if they wish. You could threaten bankruptcy if need be.
      Can Hospitals send you to collections even if you are paying some money?

Comment

Yes they can even if you are paying but most will at least try to work out some arrangement with you.

Comment

I got a bill for $150 for my daughter and I paid it>> they keep threatening to send me to collections because they applied it to our family bill which I have not recieved yet. So can they legally send me to collections on a bill I have not recieved its still in ins office, even if I paid the one they say I haven't?

Comment

Seedy medical 'professionals' seem to think they are above the law and will pull every underhanded, slimy trick in the book. Never underestimate them and keep at them to do their job professionally and legally. Don't sit back and wait for the issue to be straightened out by them. Get proactive.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
            x

the color of a banana is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X