Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Methadone Maintainance

I am in a methadone maintainance program at the Bronx VA Hospital. I messed up and at a bad time when I was really down I brought and got caught buying herion. I have been in this program for over five years and have been clean up until this episode. Can I be thrown out of the program or if that is the plan is the program required to detox me first. I ask because I do not want any adverse affects from being dropped without at least the chance to detox even if it has to be fast,like say 1 month. I have to see the program director on Tuesday which is my next medication pick-up date. I pick up twice a month. Can you advise?

Re: Methadone Maintenance

You should plead your case to staff at the hospital and your PO as you have briefly done here. Allow more supervision or even monitoring of your movements electronically--whatever you can do, but try to stay in the program...if that does now work, let us know here or email to WLD lawyers on the home page of the site.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x

the color of a blueberry is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X