Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I sue my plastic surgeon for bad botox.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I sue my plastic surgeon for bad botox.

Can I sue my plastic surgeon for bad botox. He injected it into my face saying thar it will make the wrinkles go away but it hasnt.

Re: Can I sue my plastic surgeon for bad botox.

You can file a suit and can claim compensation on the ground that your plastic surgeon has been negligent resulting in bad botox. He has provided you wrong information that your wrinkles will go away but in reality wrinkles have not gone. The plastic surgeon has been negligent because he has wilfully made negligent statement in order to induce you to go for botox from your plastic surgeon but in reality he knew being an expert that wrinkles may not go away. Further, court before awarding you any compensation will look at the conduct of your surgeon and hence you must have some proof to show for your claims.

AFF

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x

the color of milk is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X