Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trying to get my medical records (Arizona)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying to get my medical records (Arizona)

Arizona

I was trying to get my medical records from a cancer center, but was told that no one knows where they are. The cancer has gone out of business. I was of the understanding that they must be kept for seven years. Do you know who could help me with this problem.

re: Trying to get my medical records (Arizona)

In Arizona health care providers are required to keep the medical records of their patient. In case of adult patients the time for keeping records is at least 6 years from the last date the patient has received medical care from the health care provider. In case of a child, the provider is required to keep the patient's medical records either until the patient reaches the age of 21 or for at least 6 years after the last date the patient has received medical care from the health care provider, whichever is longer.

AFF

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x

the color of a blueberry is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

Working...
    X