Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assessing a med mal claim

Can I trust a lawyer to give me an honest assessment of my case or is it always a good idea to go through the assessment process with 2 or 3 lawyers?

It is kind of time consuming for them and for me.

The case is in the US where I suffered an accident.

Re: Assessing a med mal claim

Whether you consult with one or more attorneys is up to you.

Have you already consulted one? With what results? If you haven't, I suggest you do so.

By the way, what does medical malpractice have to do with an auto accident?

Comment

I wish to inform you that in addition to an attorney, you will need opinion of a medical expert stating that your position in the lawsuit has merit. You may, therefore, in addition to an attorney have consultation with a medical expert.

AFF

Comment

It is always good to take a second opinion in legal issues and medical issues. It is not a matter of trust but you can opt the better out of the best.

Comment

Never rely on the opinion of one attorney or one professional, almost always it is better to have have at least a second opinion

Comment

Originally posted by Lexus View Post

It is always good to take a second opinion in legal issues and medical issues. It is not a matter of trust but you can opt the better out of the best.
            ...based on my experience that was not great, you always want to have a few opinions...always!

Comment

Originally posted by AFFA View Post

I wish to inform you that in addition to an attorney, you will need opinion of a medical expert stating that your position in the lawsuit has merit. You may, therefore, in addition to an attorney have consultation with a medical expert.

AFF
              The attys can help find the expert I assume is that right?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x

the color of snow is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X