USAC Banner 728x90

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

lingual nerve damage (created by a dentist)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lingual nerve damage (created by a dentist)

On 4/9/2014, I went to a dentist and had my lower left wisdom tooth pulled. As of 4/12/2014 my jaw was still numb. I called the dentist and he told me that if it was still numb by 2/15/2014 to come to his office.

My question is: if the dentist has created nerve damage to my mouth can I sue him for causing the nerve damage?

re: lingual nerve damage (created by a dentist)

I wish to inform you that if dentist was negligent in its treatment then you can make dentist liable. If your nerve has been damaged then generally you may claim negligence by dentist as dentist had failed to perform its function. You may first give a notice to dentist and demand compensation. If dentist refuses then you may file a lawsuit and claim compensation.

AFF

Comment

re: lingual nerve damage (created by a dentist)

I suggest you read this link. You likely have no recourse and it may heal within the next 36 weeks. It is a known complication.

Lingual nerve damage associated with the removal o... [Br Dent J. 1989] - PubMed - NCBI
      Due to a recent promotion, I should now be referred to as Major Obvious.

I would not be trying to provide information and knowledge if I did not sympathize.

Some days it is just not worth chewing through the restraints to face life.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x

the color of milk is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X