Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ssdi appeal in federal court

how do i write an rvr to the ss commissioner when subbmitting new evidence on the federal appeal?

Re: ssdi appeal in federal court

I wish to inform you that RVR is when the government attorney responsible for defending the ALJ’s decision in federal court requests authority from the Appeals Council to consent to voluntary remand. Herein, SSA agrees to send the case back instead of submitting a brief in defense of the ALJ’s decision.

AFF

Comment

I strongly urge you to get an attorney at this stage. You've come a long way to lose it all.

Comment

Originally posted by goddessoflubboc View Post
        I strongly urge you to get an attorney at this stage. You've come a long way to lose it all.
        Apparently OP hasn't won anything. There are many people who fit the spirit of the Blue Book definition, that are not truly disabled. Apparently more than one person in the SS Admin feels OP falls into that category.
        Due to a recent promotion, I should now be referred to as Major Obvious.

I would not be trying to provide information and knowledge if I did not sympathize.

Some days it is just not worth chewing through the restraints to face life.

Comment

If he loses here he must start all over, with a different cause, and loses backpay that would've accumulated bc of that.

Unfortunately many cases get denied multiple times before approval.

Your choices, Disagreeable, are yours. I had no choice, I cannot function. There are many others and they don't all get approved right away.

Comment

Actually, it appears I will need to file soon. I was waiting to see the surgeon in a couple weeks. I was simply stating the facts. I know of more than one person who filed, feeling they met the criteria, were deemed to have met the criteria by SS and yet were still denied, because they were textbook cases, not actual cases. They went through the whole game, building up records, while collecting UI, then as soon as UI ran out, filed.

I would not be trying to provide information and knowledge if I did not sympathize.

Comment

The court transcriptionist job is important to preserve written evidence in trial and legal proceedings and relied upon heavily by judges, lawyers and the rest of the legal community. The requirements here are from the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure and the Federal Rules of Evidence, but the principles apply to most state actions.

Comment

I applied the day after I applied for UIB. I was looking for work. I'd still prefer working. My first check came about the time my UIB ran out but I was very lucky.

I believe the average wait time is now 800 days.

Comment

I will my first year off mid august. If I have a fusion in June and some followup grind work on my vertebrae, I will likely be out until October or November, assuming the surgery fixes me enough to go back to work.

Comment

My back isn't part of my disability but since everyone I know is worse off after surgery I choose to live with my L4-L5 issues.

Comment

Originally posted by goddessoflubboc View Post
                      My back isn't part of my disability but since everyone I know is worse off after surgery I choose to live with my L4-L5 issues.
                      I have live with mine for 22 years. Unfortunately, my arms and legs have stopped working to the point I can't do anything.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      Stick Out Tongue :p Smile :) Mad :mad: Wink ;) Frown :( Big Grin :D Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                      x

the color of a blueberry is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...
                      X