Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6 month old daughter with a stiff neck since birth

My daughter is 6 month and since she was taking out of me by c section (i have twins and she was breech) she has had a stiff neck that makes her sleep on one side of her face. She turns her head slightly but it goes right back to that position within 5 seconds. My new doctor in Maryland wants my child to go to physical therapy but why didn't the doctors in NY tell me about this. For there first checkup in NY the doctor told me she will grow out of this. Can I sue the hospital who delivered her?

Re: 6 month old daughter with a stiff neck since birth

You have not established any negligence. You have not even determined the problem. In other words, you have the cart in front of the horse.
    Due to a recent promotion, I should now be referred to as Major Obvious.

I would not be trying to provide information and knowledge if I did not sympathize.

Some days it is just not worth chewing through the restraints to face life.

Comment

I wish to inform you that you can file a case for negligence against doctor. In this regard you can first take opinion of a doctor that physical therapy should have been given at birth and ordinary doctor with reasonable care would have known this fact. After this you can send a demand notice to doctor for negligence. If they fail to compensate you then you can file a lawsuit and have compensation for the pain and suffering suffered by your child. You can also file complaint with medical association for disciplinary action against doctor.

AFF

Comment

Seriously? What is it with everyone suing the socks off of everyone? Infants often grow out of these issues. Physical Therapy may simply help speed this up. This does not mean the hospital was negligent in their delivery of these children.

Gail

Comment

If you fail to avail yourself of recommended treatment protocols would limit any recovery you could ever hope to see. Since presumably you want the money to fix her issue, get it resolved and the source may become clear.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          Stick Out Tongue :p Smile :) Mad :mad: Wink ;) Frown :( Big Grin :D Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
          x

the color of milk is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X