Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hospital gave me staff; I went in for an in grown hair

I went in for an in grown hair and they lanced it and sent me home.. Two days later my groin area swelled up horribly. I went back and they said it was staff and they then admitted me. I asked how this could have happened and the doctor said it most likely came from them. Did surgery and after 4 days they kicked me out of the hospital drugged up and when I came to I was walking down the highway. Can I sue?

re: Hospital gave me staff; I went in for an in grown hair

I wish to inform you that you may give a written notice to the hospital and doctor who treated you. If they do not resolve the matter, you may file a lawsuit for medical malpractice. Generally, you will need expert testimony. You may also provide test reports, doctors notes, etc. which support your view point. The burden will be on you in the court to prove the claims and allegations made by you. The court will consider all the facts and decide the matter. You may claim damages for pain and suffering, costs, etc.

AFF

Comment

re: Hospital gave me staff; I went in for an in grown hair

Originally posted by hospitalbills View Post
      I went in for an in grown hair and they lanced it and sent me home.. Two days later my groin area swelled up horribly. I went back and they said it was staff and they then admitted.me. I asked how this could have happened and the doctor said it most likely came from them. Did surgery and after 4 days they kicked me out of the hospital drugged up and when I came to I was walking down the highway. can I sue?
      You mean a staph infection, and, yes, picking up a staph infection in the hospital is not that uncommon for they breed there. And you were released while still under anesthetic?

If it were me I would see a personal injury attorney whose practice is medical malpractice. It is the type of suit, frankly, a layman has little chance of succeeding in by himself. You would be facing the physician's and hospitals lawyers and they would have you out of court on the first motion.

So consult with a personal injury attorney and you may have a good suit.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x

the color of a banana is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X