USAC Banner 728x90

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wrongful Death (gall bladder removal and the possible effects of leakage)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wrongful Death (gall bladder removal and the possible effects of leakage)

In 2001 my father went in for a routine gall bladder removal, and after surgery and place in a the hospital for the recovery he disliked the staff and care that was supposed to be given. He decided to sign himself out and came home later that day he felt horrible fever aches and pains all over his body eventually he became unconscious and taken via ambulance back to the hospital and place on life support we were told he had some type of swelling in his brain and when asked if it pertained to the surgery they said they did not know and that they were doing more and more tests hours led to day days led to weeks eventually he was transferred to a long term rehabilitation center (still in a coma) after several weeks maybe months he regain some consciousness but his body was severely damaged no use of any faculties and not always conscious eventually he died in the most undignified death. My family and I never thought of legalities until recently when we were all together and did some online research regarding gall bladder removal and the possible effects of leakage and or breaking the gall bladder upon removal and very much to our surprise the symptoms were exactly as they had described (edema something blood poisoning). I wonder what can be done after several years have passed? I would appreciate any help in this matter.
    Thank you
    Wayne McLaughlin

re: Wrongful Death (gall bladder removal and the possible effects of leakage)

It is certainly possible you have a case based on what you say here; you could take a brief description of these events as well as your medical records to a malpractice attorney and see if the attorney thinks you have a claim; often you need to contact several attorneys to find one to take the case

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Smile :) Mad :mad: Wink ;) Frown :( Big Grin :D Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x

the color of a pink dog is ... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X