Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• malpractice: lack of oxygen in my daughter's blood causing her to turn blue

my daugther was born with a heart defect called tetralogy of fallot with pulmonary atresia. she is now 3 months old and people are telling me that it should have been picked up by now. they just picked it up on 6/8/06. they need an amneosantesas when my girlfriend was pegnant to check for down syndrome it came back negative. when she was born she had to stay on oxygen for 24hrs when she was released i asked the doctor if she needed anything to moniter her oxygen at home. he said no everything was fine. when we got her home i noticed her feet and hands turning blue. we went to the doctor twice and asked about it. he said she was cold to cover her up. the third time she went for her two month check up and the nurse saw her feet turnig blue. she said something to the doctor he checked her oxygen level it would not come up on his machine. he sent her to the er they transfered her to a bigger hospital where they diagnosed her and coulnd not beleive it wont picked up by now. any way her condition causes lack of oxygen in her blood causing her to turn blue. i was wondering if you thought i had a case on the ob/gyn or the pediatritian or how ishould go about this situation.

re: malpractice: lack of oxygen in my daughter's blood causing her to turn blue

It is certainly possible you have a case based on what you say here; you should take a brief description of these events as well as your medical records to a malpractice attorney and see if the attorney thinks you have a claim; often you need to contact several attorneys to find one to take the case--

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x

the color of snow is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X