Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NMS and ZYPREXA

I was hospitalized in October 2010 with NMS from Zyprexa, still suffering effects, can I still join a law suit. ND has a 6 year statue of limitations, and I cant seem to find any other info.

Re: NMS and ZYPREXA

I wish to inform you that in North Dakota the period of statute of limitations is 2 years from the date you became aware of the medical malpractice. You may issue a written notice to the other party. If it does not resolve the matter then you may file a lawsuit. The burden of proof will be on you to prove the medical malpractice. Normally, you will require an expert to show your point of view to the court. The court will consider all the facts and decide the matter.

AFF

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x

the color of snow is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X