Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drug Addiction, Drug Addicts & Drug Rehabs

Drug addicts want both physical detox and counseling, where both should go hand in hand, so that we can reduce the percentage of relapsing. And Drug Rehab is the best solution: southcoastrecovery.com

Idaho Drug Rehab

The Bow Creek Recovery Center provides statewide leadership for alcohol and other drug addiction prevention and treatment services.

Phone Numbers:
    Toll Free: 1-888-505-1969
    Local: 1-208-459-1883
    Fax Number:
    1-888-802-9623

Email Address:
    [email protected]

Snail Mail Address:
    Bow Creek Recovery Center
    24093 Bow Creek Lane
    Caldwell, ID 83607

www.addictiontreatmentrehab.com

Comment

re: drug addiction, drug addicts & drug rehabs

Hi Duncan,

Alcoholism is the root cause of all your problems. You cannot run away from life challenges just because you’re sacred. Drinking is only diminishing your self-esteem further. Therefore, if you wish to come out of this situation then you have to be strong as well as patient. Refer to: drugabuse.com to know more about alcoholism and its treatment. Hope it helps. Good Luck!

Comment

stds testing

Well if you dont know anyting about drug addiction then you shouldnt write a story about it maybe someone out there is additced to drugs an wants to stop an they rea your story an u may say the wrong thing and mess up someones life even more... ehealthscreenings.com (stds testing)

(not trying to be mean just trying to help)

Comment

California Drug Rehab

Hello bituufg...
          I do agree with you...people who who have recovered from addiction can share their experience here, so that person who wish to recover will be helpful.
          More over they can seek advice from physician... southcoastrecovery.com

31877 Del Obispo Street, Suite 104
          San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675
          1-866-403-8427
          http://www.southcoastrecovery.com/

Comment

re: Drug Addiction, Drug Addicts & Drug Rehabs

Choosing the correct drug rehab is the important one.

www.soberrecovery.com

Comment

re: Drug Addiction, Drug Addicts & Drug Rehabs

Thanks for the information. It would really help me and others who are looking for rehab centers.

Comment

Re: Drug Addiction, Drug Addicts & Drug Rehabs

I know someone close to me who is an addict.
                duilawyersnow.org

Comment

I am agree with that drug rehab is the best solution for Drug addict people because my friend was drug addict but after recovered from addiction he share with me his experience.

Comment

Does the world seem seriously loopy to you? Maybe it’s because in the last month 58.5 MILLION adults engaged in binge drinking! These are not some numbers dreamed up by a scaremongering entity with an axe to grind. They come from a governmental agency, the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA). Get a New FREE eBook: Discover the Latest News and Valuable Information on Drug and Alcohol Addiction PLUS 2013 Drug Statistics from SAMHSA - Instant Download: http://bit.ly/addictionebook

Comment

Pls help me... my husband was arrested and accused of carrying drug paraphernalia.. police found it inside the car... the police took the custody of the car but being used for whatevr purpose.. what shud i do

Comment

Yes I perfectly agree with you because addicted people need special treatment and special care so rehab is the best solution for it. Recovery CNT is the rehab center they provide treatment for all kind of addictions so you should check it.
                        Below is the information of recovery CNT:
                        Address: B, 333 Cedar Ave #3, Middlesex, NJ 08846
                        Phone No: 7325601080

Comment

There's an option with ayahuasca healing addiction in Peru, it's a great place to be and have some rest for a while, nature there is fantastic, I enjoyed staying there for two weeks, got some medical procedures as well.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x

the color of a blueberry is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

Working...
                          X