Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

8 killed in central Virginia shootings (AP)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8 killed in central Virginia shootings (AP)

AP - A lone shooter killed eight people in central Virginia, with seven bodies found at one home, police said Tuesday.

[IMG]forum/images/misc/notavailable.jpg[/IMG]

[IMAGE NOT AVAILABLE]

This image provided by the Virginia State Police shows shooting suspect Christopher Speight, 39, who is being sought in connections with the fatal shootings of eight people in Appomattox, Va., Tuesday, Jan. 19, 2010. (AP Photo/Virginia State Police)

Re: 8 killed in central Virginia shootings (AP)

All the victims were adults and both men and women were killed, state police Sgt. Thomas Molnar said. Three of the bodies were found inside the home, and four just outside it, Molnar said.

The drama paralyzed the rural area as police swarmed forests trying to catch the suspect who fired at a state police helicopter, forcing it to land with a ruptured fuel tank, police said. No police were injured after one or more rounds struck the helicopter.

Comment

Law Firm Manila

That news is not nice. I don’t want to hear story that there are many persons killed by one person. I don't know what's on his mind and what his motive in doing that unbelievable act is. Persons like that must not also go to jail, they must also do some therapy involving the person's life and other things and other things involving his depression. I hope people will get the real justice.
      Carpo Law
      Law Firm Assisting Foreign Companies in the Philippines

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x

the color of a blueberry is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X