Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Charlie Sheen: Colorado court hearing postponed until Friday (AP)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charlie Sheen: Colorado court hearing postponed until Friday (AP)

AP - Attorneys say a Wednesday court hearing for Charlie Sheen in the Colorado resort town of Aspen has been postponed until Friday.

[IMG]forum/images/misc/notavailable.jpg[/IMG]

[IMAGE NOT AVAILABLE]

U.S. actor Charlie Sheen is pictured in this handout photo released by the Aspen Police Department on December 25, 2009. REUTERS/Aspen Police Department/Handout

Re: Charlie Sheen: Colorado court hearing postponed until Friday (AP)

Charlie Sheen's attorney is expected to ask the judge to throw out or revise a protection order that prevents Sheen and his wife from contacting each other. Prosecutors oppose the request.

Comment

Law Firm Manila

I think it can happen to any couples out there. There are some arguments couple may encounter and this story is one of many stories out there. The difference is that there are in the world of one business that people may talk about. The delayed hearing is not an issue right now because they mentioned their reasons regarding that. I think it's normal because they are busy person. I hope they can fix their problems as justice will appear.
      Carpo Law
      Law Firm Assisting Foreign Companies in the Philippines

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Frown :( Big Grin :D Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x

Do cats say meow or mooo?... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X