Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thousands of Americans joining State Militias in these troubled times.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Thousands of Americans joining State Militias in these troubled times.

It what seems to be growing mistrust of our government and frustration with the erosion of privacy and first amendment rights, State Militias across America report over a thousand new membership inquiries are being received every week with about 25% of them becoming actual new active members. Is this good or bad news for the average American citizen? FYI... State Militias, just like State Defense Forces are 100% legal and guaranteed by both the Constitution and Bill of Rights. See: https://thewrightstuff0.wixsite.com/saveournation for details. If arrows do not work, click on page numbers at top of page.

Last edited by Sequestered; 05-30-2020, 04:09 PM.

Re: Thousands of Americans joining State Militias in these troubled times.

According to the constitutional powers of state militias, they can intervene and make citizen arrests and hold tribunals for corrupt government officials "if and when the government fails in its duties" (i.e. the FBI fails to arrest and the DOJ fails to prosecute criminals like corrupt Congressmen or FBI officials or even war criminals) "Or government forces oppresses the people" Watch this video if you disagree https://streamable.com/u2jzoo

Last edited by Under Oath; 05-31-2020, 09:10 AM.

Comment

With this sort of crap going on, I can see need to get a few thousand more people to sign up in every state militia;

https://thefreethoughtproject.com/pr...pper-spraying/

https://streamable.com/u2jzoo

Police are supposed to be "Peace Officers".

Comment

I think Americans have selfishly withdrawn into their own comfort zones and lost interest in the health and welfare of our nation. It is easy to do nothing and become conveniently indifferent. But NOW more than ever, every American needs to become a patriot and not remain as a spectator. What happened to this rancher could happen to anyone. https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/f...al-government/ What is happening in Minneapolis today as we also saw in the Dakota pipeline protests, is bully cops abusing citizens. State militias will compel every police officer to respect the law and rights of citizens. I think we should all get active and devote one day a month to volunteer as a state militia member.

Comment

Originally posted by Whispers View Post
          With this sort of crap going on, I can see need to get a few thousand more people to sign up in every state militia;

https://thefreethoughtproject.com/pr...pper-spraying/

https://streamable.com/u2jzoo

Police are supposed to be "Peace Officers".

How do you actually sign up?

Comment

To sign up with your state militia use Tor or a VPN to text or email them with a disposable email post. To find a militia closest to your location go to the website listed in the first post above and when you get to "Save Our Nation" wait 3 minutes for the site to load (the govt has hacked many such sites to make them seem broken, or deleted them altogether, or inserted fake pop-up that give fake "Virus Warnings") Look at the top of the page after it finishes loading and start with page 1 and keep going until you have the information you need. Good luck.

Comment

This is amazing that Americans can legally have private armies. I don't know any other country that allows this. A great idea IMO because governments can become extremely corrupt. In Korea we have already jailed three former Presidents in the last 100 years.

Comment

Well I don't think it's quite as simple as this poster makes it out.
                Trying to run a "private army" as you say can get you in a lot of trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by law&order577 View Post
                  Well I don't think it's quite as simple as this poster makes it out.
                  Trying to run a "private army" as you say can get you in a lot of trouble.
                  Maybe you should do some homework friends. Militias are 100% legal and have been around since 1776 when THEY won our independence for YOUR ANCESTORS. As you read these words there are now close to 200,000 minute men in over 48 Militias in all but two states. If you search "Militia Bundy rancher Utah" you will see that the militia of Utah helped a rancher stop the BLM and FBI in an illegal land grab, and the courts upheld the actions of the militia as "both legal and noble" and the feds were forced to return the land and his 400 cows.

Comment

Yeah and another 5 guys trying the same thing are in federal prison.

Comment

We need a militia in New York, to balance all the commies running the place.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
                        Yeah and another 5 guys trying the same thing are in federal prison.

Really? What 5 guys are you talking about? Please give some details and links ok? And remember this link when the cops beat up your little brother or sister one day.

Comment

You know a lot of people have scary stereotype images of militias as some Nazi skinhead racist types but I was invited by a neighbor to a weekend training "open house" held in Medina, Ohio and I was shocked when I got there and found my former pastor and my daughter's high school history teacher!

Out of the 76 people there, about 45 of them are military vets. About 30% of the members were black, about 50% white and the rest Latino with two Korean guys. 12 members were woman and nobody was racist or religious, although a prayer was said for everyone's health and safety.

They gave us 6 hours of training and a great barbecue. We learned about gun safety, First Aid, and how to use three different kinds of radio, and a 30 minute lecture from a state Judge (also a member) who assured us we were in compliance with all federal, state, and county laws. We had a fun time and I did not smell any racism there at all. My spouse and I both joined after reading this https://opnlttr.com/letter/america-w...citizens-their and then going for the weekend-camp out. Next month we will take our 17 year-old son with us.

Comment

MAGA!! Freedom!

Comment

Freedom and Justice for EVERY American whether you are red, blue, green, or orange! Militia members are all colors and creeds but untite together under one flag for one America. Yes, I will sign up. How about you?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x

the color of a banana is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X