Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Law & Order: Mischa Barton Troublesome on SVU Set

Mischa Barton finally landed herself a job—albeit the role of a hooker—and she’s still causing problems. Mischa has been on the set of Law & Order: SVU this week playing a prostitute, and reports suggest she hasn’t made any friends on set.

Show sources tell RadarOnline that the rest of the SVU cast, including Mariska Hargitay, is losing patience. The insider says Mischa kept forgetting her lines and forced the crew to shoot just her scene all day long.

Read more: Law & Order: SVU TV - Reality TV, Law & Order: SVU TV Series, TV Ads
    I'm not a lawyer. The information I gave is based on certain research. Please review the information yourself to make an informed decision. Also, the information I posted may no longer be accurate.
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x

the color of a pink dog is ... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X