USAC Banner 728x90

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Presidential Candidates Like Jeb Bush Pass A Background Check?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should Presidential Candidates Like Jeb Bush Pass A Background Check?

Do you believe that someone who cannot get a job with U.S. Customs because of criminal ties should be allowed to run for President of the United States? Look at Jeb Bush and his links to 20+ felony crimes. Why is he allowed to run for presisent? http://meetthecriminaljebbush.wordpress.com

Does "moral turpitude" become a factor here? Why or why not? Lok at all the court files and book manuscripts stolen to protect this weasel. He clearly was involved in smuggling drugs as five book authors have documented.

Re: Should Presidential Candidates Like Jeb Bush Pass A Background Check?

"He clearly was involved in smuggling drugs"

I would like to see the proof for that somewhat incredible claim?

Comment

Not so incredible. Such a claim has been made and supported by contentions. As with the Clintons, the Bush family has remained above the law.
      Due to a recent promotion, I should now be referred to as Major Obvious.

I would not be trying to provide information and knowledge if I did not sympathize.

Some days it is just not worth chewing through the restraints to face life.

Comment

Hmm

I think this Democratic regime would have arrested him long ago if they could even TRY to prove that that was true.

Comment

You mean after they prosecute Hillary???
          Due to a recent promotion, I should now be referred to as Major Obvious.

I would not be trying to provide information and knowledge if I did not sympathize.

Some days it is just not worth chewing through the restraints to face life.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
          x

the color of milk is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X