Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corrupt Judge Summit County, Ohio, Judge Carol Dezso

Take a look at the following filing regarding corruption and civil rights violations of Judge Carol Dezso. I'd appreciate any thoughts you may have, and ask that you pass this story along to anyone you feel may be able to help or may need help with their own situation. Judge Carol Dezso cannot be allowed to continue to harm innocent people and disregard the law and her oath.

This Affidavit of Disqualification was filed Tuesday, January 19, 2016 in the Supreme Court of Ohio. Case# 16AP007 There are an additional 450 pages of exhibits that were also filed. I do not have the capabilities to scan all the exhibits for the purpose of this email, but will be happy to share anything with anyone. I will do my best to answer and respond to questions. Please click on the link below or copy and paste into your browser to view the filing.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1X...NoeWJMUE0/view
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
x

the color of snow is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X