battling serious injuries after falling through a hole at a construction site

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• battling serious injuries after falling through a hole at a construction site

My friend Sandra, an interior decorator had visited a construction site two weeks back. She is battling serious injuries after falling through a hole at a construction site. The developer said the hole where Sandra fell was where they plan to build stairs leading to the basement. He said she knew the hole was there and doesn’t know how she fell in. But it’s a ten-foot drop and she landed on her head at the bottom. She was rushed to the hospital with a severe head injury. Just wanted to know whom we should consult for legal matters a personal injury lawyer? Will she get her claim?

Re: Personal Injury Lawyer

As construction site owner tells you that she already knows about the hole where she fell accidentally, I think she can claim by hiring a personal injury lawyer.

Comment

Re: Personal Injury Lawyer

She injured at the work place so she can sue him for personal injury claim or work place injury claim. Consult to an expert personal injury attorney or lawyer of your state.

Comment

Re: battling serious injuries after falling through a hole at a construction site

Originally posted by VenetiaRose View Post
        My friend Sandra, an interior decorator had visited a construction site two weeks back. She is battling serious injuries after falling through a hole at a construction site. The developer said the hole where Sandra fell was where they plan to build stairs leading to the basement. He said she knew the hole was there and doesn’t know how she fell in. But it’s a ten-foot drop and she landed on her head at the bottom. She was rushed to the hospital with a severe head injury. Just wanted to know whom we should consult for legal matters a personal injury lawyer? Will she get her claim?

There are the same holes nearby my home and I am very worried somebody will fall. Should I call them or the police or what?

Comment

Re: battling serious injuries after falling through a hole at a construction site

If there is a major hole, and you fall and are injured, they are liable.

There is really no exception!

Comment

If there is a hole on private property, you should not be trespassing in many states. That said, it is always a good idea to notify the owner of a problem. If it is at a construction site, it should be anticipated. You should not be trespassing onto a construction site. If the hole is naturally occurring, then you would have little recourse.
            Due to a recent promotion, I should now be referred to as Major Obvious.

I would not be trying to provide information and knowledge if I did not sympathize.

Some days it is just not worth chewing through the restraints to face life.

Comment

I say if you fell--sue them!

If it happened, it was their fault.

You certainly did not do it on purpose!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
                There are the same holes nearby my home and I am very worried somebody will fall. Should I call them or the police or what?

Yes call the city offices and report an unsafe work condition or unsafe property condition. Most cities have a number to report such situations. You don't need to deal with the property owner or construction firm yourself, the city will jump on that ASAP.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                Stick Out Tongue :p Smile :) Mad :mad: Wink ;) Frown :( Big Grin :D Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                x

the color of a pink dog is ... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X