X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help with a Job Description

Hey everyone,
    So I'm an American currently working as a personal assistant in China fresh out of undergrad. I've recently decided to pursue a degree in international law after my contract runs out here. Fortunately, I may have an amazing opportunity to get some experience while here in China--the opportunity to alter my job description to focus solely on creating a non-profit based in the States to support companies like mine. Details aren't really important. I'm just wondering if anyone on this forum has any input as to what to call my new position. I want to reflect the fact that I'll be a sort of legal consultant, but I've only taken a single law class in college and am nowhere near being a lawyer. My job would be highly research-based, and I would consult with lawyers in America to get the non-profit up and running. I would not, however, be invested personally in the organization, so I'm really just a liaison with an extra load. The question may seem shallow, but I'd like to accurately represent the job on my resume in the future. My employer is also new to the idea and I would like to be as prepared as possible when presenting my reasoning and idea for the job description.

Any input is greatly appreciated.

Re: Need Help with a Job Description

If you have legal knowledge and do you ever work with the lawyers then i think you can represent yourself as legal consultant.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Smile :) Mad :mad: Wink ;) Frown :( Big Grin :D Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x

the color of a blueberry is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X