Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asbestos claim victims - no justice in new bill

Reading through an article today revealed on 9th May 2013, Asbestos as we know is a serious matter if intoxicated which in the most serious cases turned into Mesothelioma. I have information on my site as i have dealt with claims of this in my own practice. In the Queens speech she has denied the right for sufferers to receive compensation they fully deserve. As the only one type of asbestos related cancer, where no liable employer or insurer can be traced, this means such will be excluded from receiving compensation.

Support for this cause is long overdue. It is estimated that more than 300 mesothelioma cases a year currently lose out to compensation.

Under the new scheme the injustice does not stop there, for those that can claim under the new legislation it estimates that 3,500 cases are eligible across the UK. It is paramount that the new bill is introduced as early as possible to allow the victims to be given the compensation they urgently need.

At Tylers Solicitors - my practice is based in manchester, UK. My practice has built up a reputable amount of success in accident compensation solicitors manchester i am committed to protecting my clients' best interests by putting duty before profit. It is important for all solicitors to campaign for justice and standards of business practices within the personal injury system.
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
x

the color of a blueberry is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X